Ashford wanted to make a loom that is inexpensive, compact and cute without sacrificing function. This is a loom for new and experienced weavers. The perfect classroom loom. This is the perfect gift for a new weaver. Anybody can weave on this wonderful little loom.
The 25cm or 40cm weaving width allows you to sample all your favourite rigid heddle patterns, textures and colours. So compact, it is only 1.1 kg (2.5lbs).
The loom is made from beautiful solid natural Silver Beech timber and has strong handles, ratchets and clicker pawls so your warp never unwinds unintentionally.
Also available are 5, 10 and 12.5 DPI (20, 40 and 50/10) reeds so you can weave fine to textured yarns.
- 25cm or 40cm weaving width
- Only 1.1 kg (2.5lbs)
- 7.5 DPI (30/10) reed
- 2 lacquered 26cm (10ins) shuttles
- Warping tools – 7.5dpi (30/10) reed,
- step by step instruction booklet
- 2 shuttles, threading hook, warping peg and clamp.