Eco-Lush is versatile, it can be used for everything from cardigans to blankets. We have a nice variety of patterns designed for this yarn that can be found on our pattern page. This soft yarn can be worn directly against the skin.
Nurturing Fibres has a wide variety of patterns designed for this yarn that can be found on their pattern page.
Yardage: 200 meters to 50g
Needle size: 2.25mm to 3.25mm needles
Fibres: 60% Cotton 40% Bamboo
If you would like to mix it up with some speckles, have a look at the Nurturing Fibres Eco-Lush speckles. You will find combinations as follows:
- Raindrops: Vanilla, Aventurine, Ocean & Cobblestone
- Magnolia: Blossom with speckles in Mulberry, Rose & Gluhwein
- Emily: Vanilla, Saffron, Sweet Pea & Seashell
- Joy: Sweet Pea, Aventurine & Lime
- Bliss: Orchid, Mint & Watershed
- Sandstone: Karoolands, Anvil, Winebarrel & Pecan
- Earth: Vanilla, Anvil, Fawn & Seashell
- London: Anvil, Aventurine, Sweet Pea & Lavender
- Savannah: Vanilla, Old Gold, Willow & Anvil
*this yarn is hand dyed, no two balls are exactly alike, colours may vary slightly*