Portable multishaft weaving
Popular because it is easy to use and so versatile, the Ashford 16 shaft table loom is in demand with both beginner and experienced weavers.
Convenient 61cm (24ins) weaving width. The overhead beater, with automatic bounce back, gives a wonderful shed and even beating. Levers are within easy reach for comfortable weaving. Each shaft can be lifted simply and quickly and is independent enabling a wide variety of patterns to be woven.
The solid Silver Beech hard wood is lacquered for long-lasting good looks. Non-slip rubber feet give extra stability. Swedish stainless steel reed and 1600 lightweight Texsolv heddles are included. Plus there is a wide range of options and accessories available.
- Available in one weaving width 60cm (24ins)
Weight from 18kg (40lbs)
- Overhead beater for best weaving shed
- Swedish texsolv heddles – 1600 heddles
- Swedish stainless steel reed 12DPI (48/10cm)
- 2 lacquered 56cm (22ins) shuttles
- Warping tools – Cross and warp sticks, reed, heddle hooks, 2 shuttles
- Learn to weave on the Table loom booklet.