Portable multishaft weaving
– 3 widths. 40cm, 60cm, 80cm.
– overhead beater for best weaving shed
– castle folds flat for easy transport
Popular because they are portable, easy to use and so versatile, the Ashford table looms are in demand with both beginner and experienced weavers. Choose from 3 weaving widths.
The four shaft looms fold flat, even with your weaving in place, making them ideal for taking to workshops or guild meetings. The overhead beater, with automatic bounce back, gives a wonderful shed and even beating. Levers are within easy reach for comfortable weaving. Each shaft can be lifted simply and quickly and is independent enabling a wide variety of patterns to be woven.
The solid Silver Beech hard wood is lacquered for long-lasting good looks. Non-slip rubber feet give extra stability. Swedish stainless steel reed and lightweight Texsolv heddles are included. Plus there is a wide range of options and accessories available.
- Available in three weaving widths
40, 60, 80cm wide (16, 24, 32ins)
- Stainless steel reed 10dpi (40/10cm)
- Weight from 8kg – 12kgs (17lbs)
Swedish Texsolv heddles
– 40cm (16ins) – 320 heddles
– 60cm (24ins) – 480 heddles
– 80cm (32ins) – 640 heddles
Includes 2 lacquered shuttles
– 40cm (16ins) – 36cm (14ins)
– 60cm (24ins) – 56cm (22ins)
– 80cm (32ins) – 56cm, 76cm (22ins, 30ins)
Warping tools – Cross and warp sticks, reed, heddle hooks, 2 shuttles
Learn to weave on the Table loom booklet.